Service innovation in quality control while ensuring social acceptance in management and workforce
The IMS GmbH has been developing and distributing systems the inspection of steel surfaces for many years .. The current system works multi-level, is complexly interlocked and is mostly for parameterized and validated by different–users without AI knowledge.. The goal is to increase acceptance for the–AI-based inspection system through human-centered development in terms of transparency:, intuitiveness,, interactivity, and transferability to similar production lines.
- Application of potential analysis (LPS)
- Application of specific methods of human-centered design (e.g. stakeholder analyses, personas, user stories, etc.) in workshops to clarify comprehensibility and acceptance issues (ISSE)
- Development of an interaction concept to reduce obstacles regarding interaction and acceptance of newly introduced AI elements (IAW)
- Supporting AI development with expertise in areas of explainable and interactive machine learning (INI)
- Derive design principles from the collected knowledge for the development of the software (IAW)